snap enrollment assistance
In partnership with Georgia's Division of Family and Children Services, we provide SNAP/Food Stamps enrollment assistance. Our team hosts enrollment sessions at local community organizations and farmers markets, and by appointment. For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 551-5996.
Do you need help applying for SNAP?
- Click here to see if you qualify for SNAP/Food Stamps.
- Download and complete this Authorization Form.
- Email your completed Authorization Form to email@example.com to schedule your SNAP enrollment appointment.
For your Enrollment Session, you will need:
- US Citizens: proof of identity and proof of citizenship (birth certificate, U.S. passport, hospital record, etc. )
- Non-US Citizens: immigration papers
- Social security numbers for all persons applying for benefits
- Proof of income for each household member (check stubs, award letters for social security or veterans administration, unemployment benefits, contributions from family or friends, child support, etc.)
- Last month’s rent receipt or mortgage payment book
- Medical bills for persons age 60 and older and/or disabled
- Childcare receipts for children whose parents are working, in school, or in training
UPCOMING SNAP ENROLLMENT SESSIONS
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR SNAP?