snap enrollment assistance
In partnership with Georgia's Division of Family and Children Services, we provide SNAP/Food Stamps enrollment assistance. Our team hosts enrollment sessions at local community organizations and farmers markets, and by appointment. For information, please email email@example.com or call (404) 551-5996.
Do you need help applying for SNAP?
- Click here to see if you qualify for SNAP/Food Stamps.
- Download and complete this Authorization Form.
- Email your completed Authorization Form to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your SNAP enrollment appointment.
For your Enrollment Session, you will need:
- US Citizens: proof of identity and proof of citizenship (birth certificate, U.S. passport, hospital record, etc. )
- Non-US Citizens: immigration papers
- Social security numbers for all persons applying for benefits
- Proof of income for each household member (check stubs, award letters for social security or veterans administration, unemployment benefits, contributions from family or friends, child support, etc.)
- Last month’s rent receipt or mortgage payment book
- Medical bills for persons age 60 and older and/or disabled
- Childcare receipts for children whose parents are working, in school, or in training
UPCOMING SNAP ENROLLMENT SESSIONS
WHAT IS SNAP?
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program SNAP, also known as the Food Stamp Program, is a federally funded program that provides monthly benefits to low-income Georgians to help pay for the cost of food. SNAP also provides nutrition education to low-income households to promote healthy eating and healthy lifestyles, as well as provides employment and training opportunities for single childless adults and outreach activities to promote the advantages of the Food Stamp Program to low-income households and communities.