snap enrollment assistance
Do you need help applying for SNAP/Food Stamps?
In partnership with Georgia's Division of Family and Children Services, we provide SNAP enrollment assistance at local community organizations and farmers markets. For information about our next enrollment session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 618-1782.
You will need:
- US Citizens - proof of identity and proof of citizenship (birth certificate, U.S. passport, hospital record, etc. )
- Non-US Citizens - immigration papers
- Social security numbers for all persons applying for benefits
- Proof of income for each household member (check stubs, award letters for social security or veterans administration, unemployment benefits, contributions from family or friends, child support, etc.)
- Last month’s rent receipt or mortgage payment book
- Medical bills for persons age 60 and older and/or disabled
- Childcare receipts for children whose parents are working, in school,
- or in training
email us to find the next enrollment day
Complete the form below to see if you qualify for SNAP.