Help Signing UP
Do you qualify for food stamps?
Need help applying for food assistance?
Do you want assistance to apply ONLINE?
This year Wholesome Wave is helping people sign up for SNAP during certain days throughout the season, at our local markets and community partners.
If you are unable to meet us for an upcoming enrollment session, please email email@example.com or call (404) 618-1782.
You will need:
- US Citizens - proof of identity and proof of citizenship (birth certificate, U.S. passport, hospital record, etc. )
- Non-US Citizens - immigration papers
- Social security numbers for all persons applying for benefits
- Proof of income for each household member (check stubs, award letters for social security or veterans administration, unemployment benefits, contributions from family or friends, child support, etc.)
- Last month’s rent receipt or mortgage payment book
- Medical bills for persons age 60 and older and/or disabled
- Childcare receipts for children whose parents are working, in school,
- or in training
email us to find the next enrollment day
See if you qualify for SNAP by filling out this form below: